Archive for August 8th, 2011
What we read while maintaining NPI’s AAA credit rating…
- Larry David made the cover of Rolling Stone. The issue has several features on David, including Cheryl Hines’s take on their fictional divorce, an interview with Susie Essman, and a discussion with current Curb and former Seinfeld writers.
- Another prominent TV misanthrope, Louis C.K., was profiled in GQ.
- The most common specialty for blind mathematicians? Geometry.
- Geoff Dyer pens the book review of the week.
- How did you celebrate the tenth anniversary of one of the best comedies of last decade?
- Anthony Bourdain was on Real Time with Bill Maher, thankfully supplementing some incredibly annoying panelists. He was apparently making the rounds this week, also appearing on The Colbert Report. Political theorist Michael Sandel also recently made a Colbert Report appearance.
- Spencer and Heidi are now willing to admit some mistakes.