What we read while Usain Bolt ran fast…
- More on Obama’s kill list, the secrecy surrounding the list, and Glenn Greenwald on how extremism gets normalized.
- When exactly did Sandy Weill change his mind on Too Big To Fail? And who is reviewing bank foreclosure procedures?
- Mitt Romney’s economic advisor is not advising properly. Also, on Rob Delaney’s causing problems for the candidate on Twitter.
- Ex-Community showrunner Dan Harmon signed an unlikely deal with CBS.
- Bill Barnwell of Grantland explains why he’s leaving Las Vegas.
- Language Log details an empirical method of detecting misquoting.