Earlier this week, I mentioned that one of the two shows I’m most excited to see come back to TV this fall is NBC’s Parks and Recreation. In fact, I was so excited that I decided to compile the 25 funniest moments from the first three seasons. If you like what you see, then tune in for tonight’s season premiere at 8:30. If not, then watch anyway–I left off a lot a of great stuff: Continue reading »
Posts Tagged ‘Adam Scott’
What we read while trying to replace Tim with Ashton Kutcher…
- It’s graduation season, which means commencement speeches! It’s doubtful, though, that any new ones will top NPI’s favorite (which we’ve assuredly linked to before, but probably not in audio format). Also, here’s what the graduates actually thought of DFW’s speech.
- Joe Posnanski is moving to North Carolina, but he wrote an ode to Kansas City on his blog.
- Bob Dylan hopefully puts to bed the whole China “controversy” (and if you doubt that Dylan actually wrote that himself, the last paragraph should prove it).
- A surprisingly interesting look at the near-perfect art of the American drive-thru.
- Dan Harmon talks about the second season of Community, among other things. From another NBC comedy, Adam Scott tells stories from 13 different jobs.
- What kind of monster WAS Osama bin Laden?