What we read while ironing out our Olympic Medals…
- John S has been enjoying, and recapping, the final season of Lost over the last few weeks. Hopefully, he’s been able to offer more insight than this blog. (Although we do love their layout.)
- Hey, it’s been a while since we linked to any David Foster Wallace stuff, right? Well, Ryan Walsh collected a bunch of great DFW audio files here.
- The Top 13 came out with its list of, well, the top 13 guest stars in the history of The Simpsons. Usually, we’d consider devoting a whole post to critiquing the list, except that our friends at the Dead Homer Society already said everything we would have.
- We weren’t the only ones tired of hearing the whole “It’s snowing so global warming is a myth” argument. You know who else got sick of all the lame Al Gore jokes? Al Gore.
- There’s been a lot of discussion about ChatRoulette, the newest Internet sensation. This is another topic we considered writing a post about, but to be honest, all of us were pretty terrified of the thought of actually going on ChatRoulette. Especially since, not being hot girls, we would probably be nexted as quickly as, you know, contestants on that old MTV show, Next.
- Plan your Halloween costumes early: Norwegian curler.