What we read while reapplying to the Lingerie Football League…
- An NYU/Stanford study on drones was released last week, illustrating the horrific effects of those weapons on other countries. In related news, Conor Friedersdorf explains why he won’t vote for Barack Obama. He has sparked a debate.
- An interview with XKCD’s Randall Munroe.
- The U.S. blew it again in the Ryder Cup, which Tim still loves.
- Why, Keith Hernandez, why??? (For charity, but still…) And on the topic of baseball announcers, which are the most biased?
- Arthur O. Sulzberger, publisher of The New York Times, died Saturday at the age of 86.
- Rethinking the legacy of Robert Rubin.
- This week on oral histories: GQ on Cheers.