What we read while wondering what it’d be like if we’d never been born…
- Yesterday was the best day of the year (according to Tim), in part because of the music and the television specials associated with the holiday.
- In honor of Christmas, a classic David Sedaris essay about how they celebrate the holiday overseas.
- Hopefully you took time out of your Christmas celebration to think about those who are truly less fortunate: The 1%.
- Speaking of rich people, Louis C.K.’s new special has passed the $1 million mark, and he’s decided to give some of the proceeds to charity.
- A ranking of the 100 best Twitter accounts of 2011.
- In other news of year end lists, Hulu named Community the best comedy of 2011. YOU HEAR THAT, NBC?!
- Jonah Keri explains how the Yankees learned the value of not spending money.