What we read while gays finally felt welcomed in New York…
- New York passed a same-sex marriage law last week, and President Obama’s views on the subject are now “evolving” (for anyone who believed his previous opposition was anything other than political). It looks like public opinion is finally turning, not that it should matter.
- Harris Wittels ranks the world’s best Humblebraggers.
- Joe Posnanski’s profile of presumptive AL MVP Jose Bautista.
- The New Yorker breaks down the Galleon insider trading case.
- Eamonn Brennan captured our thoughts about the NBA Draft, even before it happened.
- The culture wars in Europe, including usage of the term zeitgeist, early and often.
- Finally, the sports aesthetic links: the Bills got new (and better) uniforms, they’re officially the Winnipeg Jets, and this is a really cool graphic of MLB logos.