What we read while eating a variety of fried foods in Rick Parry’s tent…
- Heaven isn’t too far away for Jani Lane of Warrant now, who passed away this weekend at 47. Chuck Klosterman puts the passing of a glam icon in perspective.
- Did Conan pull a Jay Leno on George Lopez? (Not really)
- In other TV news, the end of Breaking Bad is sadly in sight. Meanwhile, Matthew Weiner’s recent deal for Mad Men may be wreaking havoc on other AMC shows.
- Cato Unbound has a discussion on the rise of women, and fall (?) of men.
- An intriguing online law journal, The Journal of Things We Like (Lots).
- More tax-the-rich garbage from that famous class warrior, Warren Buffet.
- Every villain has an origin story, and Michele Bachmann is no different.
- This is the story of a wealthy family who lost everything…