What we read while putting away our hoodies and Skittles…
- It’s been a week since the day that shook the world: The revelation of “A” on Pretty Little Liars, in an episode that broke social media records. The cast discussed their favorite “A” moments, while Morgan Glennon discussed the show’s feminism.
- Will the Democrats remove civil liberties from the 2012 platforms after Obama has spent four years dismantling them? Meanwhile, Michael Tomasky doesn’t think Obama should announce support for gay marriage until after he gets re-elected.
- Gizmodo wonders if Google has reached the point where it can’t follow its original slogan.
- Support our atheist troops! Speaking of atheism, Sam Harris wonders why more liberals won’t call Islam on its bullshit.
- Metacritic has 50 films to look forward to in 2012, which is basically like The Dark Knight Rises and 49 other films.
- If you’re not already sick of hearing about Mad Men‘s return, here’s a video of the women of the cast singing (kind of). Also, a look at the double standard fans apply to Don and Betty.
- Should we tax the obese?
- Apropos of nothing, the short story that inspired Rear Window.
- Happy Birthday to the interrobang! We wish we could have phrased that sentence so that it could have reasonably been punctuated with an interrobang.