What we read while Aaron Craft took a “charge”…
- Last Wednesday marked the ten-year anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. A dying veteran wrote a letter to President Bush. How our perceptions of the war’s opponents (including Republicans) has changed…
- The Tonight Show will move back to New York when Jimmy Fallon replaces Jay Leno next year. But who will replace Fallon at Late Night?
- 20 things you didn’t know about Bob Dylan’s debut album.
- How Barrett Brown of Anonymous became a government target. In other tech law news: the awful Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- Will Leitch makes the case for the Yankees winning the AL East in 2013.
- How old is Paul Rudd?