What we read after withdrawing our names from consideration for Fed Chair…
- The Syria conflict as explained by The Hills. Also, does President Obama realize he’s an executive power extremist?
- A conversation with Michael Bloomberg as he prepares to step down as NYC mayor after 12 years.
- With the passing of another 9/11 anniversary, here’s an old story on those who’ve profited off the tragedy. Also, is America finally moving on?
- A current Duke student makes a powerful case for debt cancellation in The Chronicle. Speaking of the debt crisis, this table illustrates how the 1% have won the “recovery” and here’s a list of the Wall Street CEOs who have gone to prison.
- Against Fashion Week.
- On a campaign to end the over-policing of NYC public schools.
- Why Barrett Brown faces prison for posting a link