What we couldn’t read in English because apparently we’re all Ukrainian now…
- In honor of Jabari Parker’s great performance in Saturday’s Duke-UNC game, here’s how he learned to see on a basketball court. In sadder news from college basketball’s greatest rivalry, the story of Dean Smith’s lost memory.
- Clearing up the Kitty Genovese story.
- Andrew O’Hagan talks about working with Julian Assange on his autobiography… It doesn’t sound fun.
- Dr. Frank Jobe, the doctor behind Tommy John surgery, died last week at the age of 88. But his most famous surgery wasn’t the only reason he’ll be remembered.
- If you liked True Detective, which aired its first season finale last night, here are some reasons it’s not as good as you think.
- Why wearing Google Glass might get you beat up.
- This week in oral histories: The six overtime Syracuse-UConn game from the 2009 Big East tournament. Tim called the game the second best of that decade.