What we read while not Having Another…
- First LeBron choked, then he spoiled people with his play, and now it only matters if he can beat Kevin Durant. Everyone clear on the narrative?
- Bill Murray on Wes Anderson, the Cubs, and Del Close, among other things.
- A look at the consequences of the drug war.
- A funny guy doing 24 separate English accents.
- Notes from Peter Thiel’s class on startups.
- Will Wilkinson at his best on a happiness experiment.
- It’s still commencement speech season. Here’s what Michael Lewis said to Princeton’s Class of 2012 (video here), as well as a notable one from Wellesley High School with an inspiring message.