What we read before the sequester cuts set in…
- Bradley Manning admitted leaking documents and explained his motivations in court last week, though his plea was hardly covered by the media. What will Manning’s legacy be? And what are the legal ramifications of his prosecution?
- The Times weighs in on tenting at Duke.
- Pat Jordan on the pain and pleasure of spring training.
- An interview with a figure behind the Anonymous movement.
- Wealth inequality with a visual aid.
- A nifty guide to whatever this “sequester” is.
- Details on the Chipotle secret menu.