What we read while getting another reason to avoid Atlanta….
- Revelations that the CIA spied on the US Senate as well as President Obama’s public admission that the agency engaged in torture after 9/11 has some calling for the firing of John Brennan, who was involved in both scandals. But does he have too much leverage to be held accountable?
- On the “crisis” at the American border.
- Is the US denying Muslims citizenship based on unfounded national security claims?
- Why running your own fast-food franchise might not be the American dream you’ve envisioned…
- The tragedy in Gaza continued, with America’s continued support of Israel, even as the UN condemns it for attacking shelters.
- How to deal with open carry activists.
- This week in awesome World War I memorials.