What we read while surviving Hurricane Earl…
- The New York Times managed to write about “Fuck You” by Cee Lo Green without ever actually using the phrase. It was a feat both mocked and praised by the less refined media. Meanwhile, Green himself released the official video for the crudely named song, to replace the text-only viral hit. (Remember Cee Lo, no one’s gonna love you more than we do.)
- We’d have already bought a few of these literary posters if not for their strict “Canadian currency only” policy.
- Another reason to love McDonald’s.
- We don’t know about you, but we don’t care if driving slower alleviates traffic. We’re going fast anyway.
- Headline of the week, stupid teenage mistake of the week, and cutest story of the week. And can you believe this story didn’t qualify for any of those awards?
- If there were ever a reason to spend $22 on pencils, then this is it.
- We totally want a friend to move to Oregon just so we can copy this cake.